21 October 2012

31AUG12

I am so tired of waiting to do any kind of training for my Spartan Sprint. The appointment w/ the Orthopedic is not until the 5th & being a "couch potato" sucks. So I think I am going to start using hand weight and low weights (to minimize any possible damage to already injured back) and do some upper body strength training.

I tried doing modified push ups today and it went well. Doing them on a table or desk edge allows me to not use the injured left leg and still have proper form. So, I will be able to do my 3000 push ups for the "Your" Push-up Challenge,I excited. This will test not only my physical toughness, but my mental toughness as well. And the best part is Bree wants to join me.

I got some pics of the ParCourse FitCircuit that I will be using to help me get in shape. Best part is that it is most kid friendly so i can take them w/ me.


This is the Welcome Board




























No comments:

Post a Comment