23 July 2012

23July12

So the weekend is over and it went well. Since the weather was way less humid my kids & I went for a morning and an evening walk both days. Not long walks but still it is more than we had been doing. At 30 minutes at a time I figure we covered about a mile each time. I have to admit that I actually felt good after each of the walks. The humidity was back up today and I had some things to catch up so we didn't walk. But since I did continuous house work for over 2 hours I did burn some calories.
Over the weekend I found a site called Bodybuilders.com that I can use to work on the strength part and it has a section that's all about obstacle racing (Even mentions Spartan by name.) So tomorrow i go back and check it out and see where that takes me.
I know I need to start watching my nutrition as well but I want to make the exercise part of it habit 1st. I will start the nutrition no later than the 1st of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment