04 August 2012

04AUG12

It has been a little since I last wrote. The last week has been rough for me to get outside, if it's not extremely humid, its pouring. With all this rain you would think the humidity would. I really shouldn't limit outside activity due to weather, but I can't see dragging my 5 month old son and 4 y/o daughter out in bad storm. If it was just a little ran i wouldn't really care. I have a cover to protect him and his stroller from the rain and my daughter loves playing in the rain.
I have been doing stuff inside to help keel me active. My daughter works out w/ me during my videos and since I have limited funds I can't use a gym or buy new equipment. SO . . .  I am using my kids for strength training. They are always available and the weight goes up consistently so I have to keep up w/ them. Just for fun I think I'll have my BF take pics of my workouts w/ the kids so i can keep a Fun Journal for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment