05 August 2012

05AUG12


Just wanted to share some of the pics my BF took of my daughter & I during my workout. My BF isn't always available to take pics so I have none of me using the baby as a weight. 







Once I can perform 10 of these, I plan to move this to my stability ball.


So I took the kids and BF for a walk on Riverfront last night. It was close to dusk and we figured we could do the 4.2 mile walk in under 2 hrs. We probably could have if we had remembered water. So when we turned around to go back we decided to stop for a drink. Maybe we should have waited, we ended up stopping at the SANDWICH MAN (AWESOME SUB & SANDWICHES) and eating. total walk time was just under 3 hrs. My finished the walk while keeping my heart-rate in the target range (YEA ME!!) and my 4 y/o walked all but 4 blocks of it. 
It gave me a realistic view of where I am compared to where I want to be. I now know that if I want to do the FITCIRCUIT as well I need to do that mile of the walk 1st


 




So if I combine the FitCircuit with my 4 mile walk I will have totaled 5 miles. That is the goal. Then I work on improving my speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment