18 August 2012

18AUG12


After most of the rain stopped last night, I gathered the kids & had the BF drop us off @ the 7/11 while he went to grab our supper. We were going to start walking to meet him & see how far we could get.
Since it was a "timed" walk, my 4 y/o & I pushed ourselves to see what we could do. We walked .6 miles in 23 minutes with one pit stop cause "we" got thirsty. I guess now I need to figure out if that is a good time for us or not. According to Google map the walk should have taken only about 12 minutes. Those times are providing that we walk at approximately 3 mph. I don't normally walk that fast even by myself.
Later this afternoon we are attending a wedding (my nephew's) and then on the way home we will probably stop at the carnival and walk around for a while. I think I am going to use my Moby wrap for the baby and pretend he is a weighted vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment